Looking for a local Oregon pumpkin patch, corn maze, hayride and fun activities to do with the family this fall? We have you covered for 2023! Carve them, paint them, roast them, eat them, or spice them, what better way to enjoy pumpkins this autumn?
The Pumpkin Patch At Lee Farms In Tualatin Oregon
Lee Farms in Tualatin is also a prime spot to be for pumpkin picking and visiting farm animals with your family. Come here on weekends to make your way through the four-acre corn maze, go on a barrel wagon ride or hayride, and let the kids get up-close and personal with animals at the petting zoo. There are 27 varieties of pumpkins grown in the fields here. General admission tickets includes hayrides, corn maze, animals, and parking. Don’t miss the fresh apple cider, pumpkin donuts and fresh kettle corn.
- Location: 21975 SW 65th Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062
- Dates: September 23, 2023 – October 29, 2023
- Monday’s closed
- Tuesday – Saturday 10 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday 9 AM – 5 PM
- (Last farm entrance Tuesday – Saturday at 5 pm, and Sunday at 4 PM)
- Text For Updates And News: (503) 832-6594
- Get more info on their website.
Liepold Farms Fall Festival In Boring Oregon
Myths, monsters and legends await you in Boring Oregon! Liepold Farms in Boring has family-friendly activities for fall, including an apple catapult, tricycle race track, children’s pavilion, and a hay maze. Bring the whole family out to the farm for socially distanced fall activities for fun – where you can get lost in their corn maze and face off in our Apple Pult challenge for a chance to win up to a 20lb pumpkin.
Liepold Farms has been in operation since 1952, and the farm embraces sustainable agriculture with its 5th generation as a farming family. Past fall festival events included a corn maze, pedal karts, candy store, and animal viewing and offered sweet treats such as caramel popcorn and hot corn on the cob.
- Location: 14050 SE Richey Rd. Boring, OR 97009
- TBD for the 2023 season
- Phone: (503) 663-5880
- Website: liepoldfarms.com
Johnson Farms Oregon Pumpkin Patch In Eugene
Johnson Farms is one of the oldest family-owned agricultural farms in Lane County. Their objective is to produce the best flavored produce through continuous variety trials and by harvesting daily to provide the freshness expected from an on-farm purchase. Just outside of Eugene’s urban growth boundary, you will find fresh seasonal produce, our specialty frozen berries and Grandma Oma’s original jams, syrups and blackberry honey at our store.
Johnson Farms also offers the nation’s only “wild wagon ride,” an unforgettable Halloween adventure complete with pumpkin tossing and bungee launching at the farm’s four-acre pumpkin patch. A fall tradition for many families of the Eugene-Springfield area, they invite you to enjoy a ride with “Wild Walt” and your family and friends.
- Location: 89733 Armitage Rd in Eugene Oregon
- Phone: (541) 343-9594
- Website: Visit the Johnson Farms Fall page here.
Red Berry Barn In Sherwood Oregon
The Red Berry Barn has amazing apple cider donuts and other baked goods, and they add new things every year for fall visitors. This is one of our favorite Oregon pumpkin patches!
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, bounce houses, play structure, mole hill and slide, bounce pad, hay maze, corn maze, and yard games, delicious fresh baked goods.
- General admission is $18 (all activities unlimited)
- Weekday pass is $12 (Monday – Wednesday 9AM – Noon only, some activities not included)
- Get Tickets Here
- Harvest Festival Dates: September 23, 2023 – October 31st, 2023
- October Hours: Every day 9 AM – 6 PM
- Location: 19200 SW Chapman Rd, Sherwood Oregon
- Phone: 503-925-1700
- Website: Visit the Red Berry Barn Fall Harvest page for more information.
Fir Point Farms In Aurora Oregon
This cute farm offers up fresh apple cider, apple cider donuts, a pumpkin patch, a corn maze, friendly farm animals, and homemade baked goods!
- Location: 14601 Arndt Road, Aurora, Oregon 97002
- Dates: September 30th – October 28th
- Hours: Wednesday-Sunday 10 AM – 5 PM
- Admission And Parking: Free
- Phone: (503) 678-2455
- Website: https://www.firpointfarms.com
Fort Vannoy Farms In Grants Pass Oregon
- Farm Features: Pumpkin patch, corn maze, monster truck rides, punkin chunker, cow train rides, farm stand market, petting zoo, camel rides, food vendors, live entertainment every weekend, bounce house, hay rides, hay pyramid, duck races, hay maze, and a Haunted maze on certain days.
- Date/Hours: October 1st – 31st, 2023, daily from 10 AM – 6 PM
- Location: 5791 Lower River Rd, Grants Pass, Oregon
- Cost: $8/person for the 8 acre corn maze, $8/ride for the cow train, $8/shot for the pumpkin chunker.
- Phone: (541) 479-3765
- Facebook: Fort Vannoy Farms Pumpkin Patch In Oregon
Plumper Pumpkin Patch In Portland Oregon
The Plumber Pumpkin Patch is another popular place in fall to visit in the Portland area. This pumpkin patch offers so much to see and do for families, including mazes, hay and tube slides, an obstacle course, and even pumpkin croquet! Don’t forget to check out the pumpkin flinging machines, hayrides, and farm animals here too.
- Location: 11435 NW Old Cornelius Pass Rd in Portland Oregon
- Hours: 2023 Pumpkin Patch dates and times to be determined.
- Tickets: Buy your tickets here. Tickets range from $13-$16 per person depending on time and method of purchase. You can also buy a season pass online for $26.50 if you purchase early.
- Phone: 503-645-9561
- Website: Fall Activities At Plumper Pumpkin Patch And Tree Farm.
Mahaffy Ranch In Coos Bay Oregon
Mahaffy Ranch was established in 2004 by Ryan & Shawna Mahaffy. Their desire was to provide a family-friendly experience in a beautiful harvest setting.
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, corn maze, hay maze, mole hill slide, corn cannons, animals, food vendors, and a gift shop. On certain days there are special events such as pony rides and live music.
- Dates/Hours: 2023 dates and times to be determined.
- Location: 10362 Hwy 241, Coos Bay Oregon
- Phone: 541-269-3900
- Website: mahaffyranch.com
Bella Organic In Portland Oregon
This organic Suavie Island corn maze and pumpkin patch has almost 3 miles of start to finish pathways, and employees that dress up to give visitors the fullest fall experience!
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, haunted corn maze on certain nights, hayrides, cow train, grain train, hay maze, duck races, petting zoo, food pavilion, face painting on Saturdays and Sundays, organic food market, caramel corn, wine, hard cider, and Hopworks Beer.
- Tickets: Prices range from $6 to $8 depending on age, and date and time of attendance. Get your tickets here.
- Corn Maze Dates/Hours: September 2rd – October 31st, 2023.
- September Corn Maze Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM daily (last call 4 PM)
- October Corn Maze Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 9 AM – 6 PM, Friday and Saturday: 9 AM – 10 PM.
- Pumpkin Patch Dates/Times: 2023 schedule to be determined.
- Location: 16205 N.W. Gillihan Rd., Portland, OR
- Phone: 503-621-9545
- Website: bellaorganic.com
Unique Pumpkin Patch In Oregon: Smith Rock Ranch In Terrebonne
Celebrate Autumn in Central Oregon with this fun family outing. Enjoy beautiful views of Smith Rock and the Cascades while picking your perfect pumpkin! We did an article here, which you can read more on.
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, maze and activities on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays such as a western-themed shooting gallery, pony rides, pumpkin launching, petting zoo, face painting, barnyard golf, clydesdale rides, hay play area and live music.
- Tickets: No tickets or tokens are required for the pumpkin patch and market. Activities cost extra. Tickets and tokens are not redeemable on all dates and times. Get more information and buy tickets here.
- Pumpkin Patch Hours:
- Tuesday – Friday: 12 PM – 6 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Location: 1250 NE Wilcox Ave, in Terrebonne Oregon
- Phone: 541-504-1414
- Website: http://smithrockranch.com
Pheasant Fields Farm In Medford Oregon
Pheasant Fields Farm is a beautiful, 20 acre family farm located in the scenic Rogue River Valley of Southern Oregon. Majestic old English and Black Walnut trees, a large historic pole barn, and stunning views of the surrounding hills and mountains of Southern Oregon provide the perfect backdrop. This year there’s a new zombie train ride where you can shoot paintballs at zombies as you pass!
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, corn maze, animal exhibits, hay rides, cow train, and caramel apples.
- Harvest Festival Dates: Harvest festival starts September 23rd and is open every weekend through October.
- Harvest Festival Hours: Daytime admission time slots: 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM.
- Night Attraction hours: 7 PM – 9:30 PM October 7th, 13th and 14th.
- Location: 1865 Camp Baker Road, Medford Oregon
- Phone: 541-535-3873
- Website: pheasantfieldsfarm.com
Cutest Pumpkin Patch Oregon: Yesteryear In Wilsonville
Yesteryear is the cutest little farm in Wilsonville Oregon, featuring an awesome country store with tons of fall and spooky décor for your home. On weekends Yesteryear has special events, food trucks, and spooktacular guest appearances like the Sanderson sisters and Jack Skellington!
- Location: 26801 SW Stafford Rd in Wilsonville Oregon
- Phone Number: 971-260-7909
- Corn Maze Dates: Corn maze opens August 31st
- No Entry Fee Pumpkin Patch: Opens September 7th
- Autumn Hours: To be determined for 2023.
- Information: Get more info on Yesteryear and their fall events here.
We think you’ll also like reading about visiting Oregon’s gorgeous covered bridges in fall, and visiting Silver Falls State Park, which is absolutely stunning when bathed in fall colors!
What’s your favorite Oregon pumpkin patch or fall festival to visit? Let us know in a comment and tag the friends and family you want to go to a pumpkin patch in Oregon with!