Last updated on October 3rd, 2022 at 10:33 am
Looking for a local Oregon pumpkin patch, corn maze, hayride and fun activities to do with the family this fall? We have you covered for 2022! Carve them, paint them, roast them, eat them, or spice them, what better way to enjoy pumpkins this autumn?
The Pumpkin Patch At Lee Farms In Tualatin Oregon
Lee Farms in Tualatin is also a prime spot to be for pumpkin picking and visiting farm animals with your family. Come here on weekends to make your way through the four-acre corn maze, go on a barrel wagon ride or hayride, and let the kids get up-close and personal with animals at the petting zoo. There are 27 varieties of pumpkins grown in the fields here. General admission tickets includes hayrides, corn maze, animals, and parking. Don’t miss the fresh apple cider, pumpkin donuts and fresh kettle corn.
- Location: 21975 SW 65th Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062
- Dates: September 24th, 2022 – October 30th, 2022 (Closed Thursday October 27th, and Monday October 31st).
- Monday’s closed.
- Tuesday – Thursday 11 AM – 6 PM
- Friday – Sunday 9 AM – 6 PM
- (Last farm entrance and last hayride at 5 pm, so come before 5)
- Phone: (503) 638-1869
- Get more info on their website.
Liepold Farms Fall Festival In Boring Oregon
Myths, monsters and legends await you in Boring Oregon! Liepold Farms in Boring has family-friendly activities for fall, including an apple catapult, tricycle race track, children’s pavilion, and a hay maze. Bring the whole family out to the farm for socially distanced fall activities for fun – where you can get lost in their corn maze and face off in our Apple Pult challenge for a chance to win up to a 20lb pumpkin.
The Liepold Farm has been in operation since 1952, and the farm embraces sustainable agriculture with its 5th generation as a farming family. Past fall festival events included a corn maze, pedal karts, candy store, and animal viewing and offered sweet treats such as caramel popcorn and hot corn on the cob.
There’s a special night time corn maze on October 15th that will be a spooky good time! Get tickets for the night time corn maze here. The tickets cost $65 per person and include dinner and two beverages. Buy tickets before they run out as there are less than 130 tickets left at the time of this article.
You can also book a 3 hour private fire pit and smores party for up to 10 people (majestic views of mount hood included).
- Location: 14050 SE Richey Rd. Boring, OR 97009
- Fall Festival Tickets:
- Adult Full Pass $20
- Kids Pass (ages 2-13) $15
- Festival tickets include corn maze, dark maze, apple slingshot, children’s pavilion, 15-minute hayride, dead end challenge in the corn maze, festival-wide gnome hunt, apple slingshot (extra shots are 3 for $2).
- October 1st – 31st, open 7 days a week from 9 am – 5 pm.
- Phone: (503) 663-5880
- Website: liepoldfarms.com
Johnson Farms Oregon Pumpkin Patch In Eugene
Johnson Farms is one of the oldest family-owned agricultural farms in Lane County. Their objective is to produce the best flavored produce through continuous variety trials and by harvesting daily to provide the freshness expected from an on-farm purchase. Just outside of Eugene’s urban growth boundary, you will find fresh seasonal produce, our specialty frozen berries and Grandma Oma’s original jams, syrups and blackberry honey at our store.
Johnson Farms also offers the nation’s only “wild wagon ride,” an unforgettable Halloween adventure complete with pumpkin tossing and bungee launching at the farm’s four-acre pumpkin patch. A fall tradition for many families of the Eugene-Springfield area, they invite you to enjoy a ride with “Wild Walt” and your family and friends.
- Location: 89733 Armitage Rd in Eugene Oregon
- Phone: (541) 343-9594
- Website: johnsonfarmseugene.com
Red Berry Barn In Sherwood Oregon
The Red Berry Barn has amazing apple cider donuts and other baked goods, and they add new things every year for fall visitors. This is one of our favorite Oregon pumpkin patches!
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, bounce houses, play structure, mole hill and slide, bounce pad, hay maze, corn maze, and yard games, delicious fresh baked goods.
- March 15th – October 31st: Everyday 9 AM – 6 PM
- November – December: Wednesday – Sunday 9 AM – 5 PM (week of Thanksgiving open Sunday – Wednesday and closed Thanksgiving day).
- Location: 19200 SW Chapman Rd, Sherwood Oregon
- Phone: 503-925-1700
- Website: redberrybarn.com
Fir Point Farms In Aurora Oregon
This cute farm offers up fresh apple cider, apple cider donuts, a pumpkin patch, a corn maze, friendly farm animals, and homemade baked goods!
- Location: 14601 Arndt Road, Aurora, Oregon 97002
- Hours: October 1st – October 30th, 2022, Wednesday – Sunday 10 AM – 5 PM, closed Monday’s and Tuesdays
- Admission: Free
- Phone: (503) 678-2455
- Website: https://www.firpointfarms.com
Fort Vannoy Farms In Grants Pass Oregon
- Farm Features: Pumpkin patch, corn maze, monster truck rides, punkin chunker, cow train rides, farm stand market, petting zoo, camel rides, food vendors, live entertainment every weekend, bounce house, hay rides, hay pyramid, duck races, hay maze, and a Haunted maze on certain days.
- Date/Hours: October 1st – 31st, 2022, daily from 9 AM – 5 PM
- Location: 5791 Lower River Rd, Grants Pass, Oregon
- Phone: (541) 479-3765
- Facebook: Fort Vannoy Farms Pumpkin Patch In Oregon
Plumper Pumpkin Patch In Portland Oregon
The Plumber Pumpkin Patch is another popular place in fall to visit in the Portland area. This pumpkin patch offers so much to see and do for families, including mazes, hay and tube slides, an obstacle course, and even pumpkin croquet! Don’t forget to check out the pumpkin flinging machines, hayrides, and farm animals here too.
- Location: 11435 NW Old Cornelius Pass Rd in Portland Oregon
- Hours: September 17th – October 30th
- Mondays and Tuesdays: Closed
- Wednesday – Sunday: 9 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tickets: Buy your tickets here. Tickets range from $13-$15 per person depending on time and method of purchase. Tokens are available for $1 each to pay for activities (example, a hayride costs 3 tokens).
- Phone: 503-645-9561
- Website: plumperpumpkins.com
Mahaffy Ranch In Coos Bay Oregon
Mahaffy Ranch was established in 2004 by Ryan & Shawna Mahaffy. Their desire was to provide a family-friendly experience in a beautiful harvest setting.
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, corn maze, hay maze, mole hill slide, corn cannons, animals, food vendors, and a gift shop. On certain days there are special events such as pony rides and live music.
- Dates/Hours: September, 23rd – October, 30th, 2022
- Monday – Thursday: 12 PM – 6 PM
- Friday – Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Tickets: Visitors can buy wristbands ranging from $10 – $12. Different wristbands include different activities. Some activities cost extra. Get ticket and activity information here.
- Location: 10362 Hwy 241, Coos Bay Oregon
- Phone: 541-269-3900
- Website: mahaffyranch.com
Bella Organic In Portland Oregon
This organic Suavie Island corn maze and pumpkin patch has almost 3 miles of start to finish pathways, and employees that dress up to give visitors the fullest fall experience!
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, haunted corn maze every Friday and Saturday night, hayrides, cow train, grain train, hay maze, duck races, petting zoo, food pavilion, face painting on Saturdays and Sundays, organic food market, caramel corn, wine, hard cider, and Hopworks Beer.
- Tickets: Prices range from $6 to $8 depending on age, and date and time of attendance. Get your tickets here.
- Dates/Hours: September 3rd – October 31st, 2022 (Pumpkin patch opens September 24th).
- Bella Organic Oregon Pumpkin patch hours:
- September: 9 AM – 5 PM
- October: 9 AM – 6 PM
- Corn maze hours:
- September Corn Maze Hours: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
- October Corn Maze Hours: Sunday – Thursday 9 AM – 6 PM, Friday and Saturday 9 AM – 10 PM
- Location: 16205 N.W. Gillihan Rd., Portland, OR
- Phone: 503-621-9545
- Website: bellaorganic.com
Unique Pumpkin Patch In Oregon: Smith Rock Ranch In Terrebonne
Celebrate Autumn in Central Oregon with this fun family outing. Enjoy beautiful views of Smith Rock and the Cascades while picking your perfect pumpkin! We did an article here, which you can read more on.
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, maze and activities on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays such as a western-themed shooting gallery, pony rides, pumpkin launching, petting zoo, face painting, barnyard golf, clydesdale rides, hay play area and live music.
- Tickets: No tickets or tokens are required for the pumpkin patch and market. Activities cost extra. Tickets and tokens are not redeemable on all dates and times. Get more information and buy tickets here.
- Pumpkin Patch Hours:
- Tuesday – Friday: 12 PM – 6 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Location: 1250 NE Wilcox Ave, in Terrebonne Oregon
- Phone: 541-504-1414
- Website: http://smithrockranch.com
Pheasant Fields Farm In Medford Oregon
Pheasant Fields Farm is a beautiful, 20 acre family farm located in the scenic Rogue River Valley of Southern Oregon. Majestic old English and Black Walnut trees, a large historic pole barn, and stunning views of the surrounding hills and mountains of Southern Oregon provide the perfect backdrop. This year there’s a new zombie train ride where you can shoot paintballs at zombies as you pass!
Another spooky feature this year is the Ring Of Horror which runs from October 28th – 31st from 7 PM – 10 PM. Get more info for the Ring Of Horror and get your tickets here.
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, corn maze, animal exhibits, hay rides, cow train, and caramel apples.
- General Admission To Harvest Festival:
- $12 online
- $14 at ticket booth
- Activities like the zombie train ride cost extra!
- Harvest Festival Hours:
- Hourly time slots available between 10 AM – 3 PM
- Location: 1865 Camp Baker Road, Medford Oregon
- Phone: 541-535-3873
- Website: pheasantfieldsfarm.com
Cutest Pumpkin Patch Oregon: Yesteryear In Wilsonville
Yesteryear is the cutest little farm in Wilsonville Oregon, featuring an awesome country store with tons of fall and spooky décor for your home. On weekends Yesteryear has special events, food trucks, and spooktacular guest appearances like the Sanderson sisters and Jack Skellington!
- Location: 26801 SW Stafford Rd in Wilsonville Oregon
- Phone Number: 971-260-7909
- Autumn Hours: Thursdays through Sunday’s from 9:30 am – 7 pm, from September 1st, 2022 – October 30th, 2022.
- Information: Get more info on Yesteryear and their fall events here.
What’s your favorite Oregon pumpkin patch or fall festival to visit? Let us know in a comment and tag the friends and family you want to go to a pumpkin patch in Oregon with!