Last updated on November 12th, 2022 at 02:17 pm
There’s no better time than now to get out and enjoy winter in Oregon, and Mt. Hood Skibowl has you covered for the ultimate winter rush. Cosmic Tubing is the perfect way to get out and enjoy some time with the family. In fact, Skibowl is known as America’s largest night ski area.
Think Cosmic Bowling, but instead of knockin’ down pins with music and lights, you’re riding the snow on tubes. The resort’s Snow Tube and Adventure Park transforms the hill into a sort of icy dance floor, complete with 600,000 led lights, black lights, good music, lasers, and more. From classic rock to dance, the DJ will set the tone.
Cosmic Tubing features twelve groomed lanes to accommodate tubers riding single or tandem.
And don’t worry about trudging uphill, the fancy conveyor lift will carry you and your tubes to the top of the hill – just steps away from the Multorpor Lodge and lounge or to outside slope-side seating.
Tubes are provided by Mt. Hood Skibowl, as the resort has specially-designed tubes for you to use.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
For the 2022 – 2023 season, cosmic tubing is open Saturday, Sunday, and holidays. Cosmic tubing will be open on Fridays starting December 16th, 2022.
- Tubers must be at least three plus years old and 36 inches tall.
- Daily reservations for all guests are required.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Please do not bring your own tube or sled as snow tubes are provided.
- Layer up. Wear warm socks and waterproof boots. Find hats, gloves and other winter apparel in our ticket offices and in Government Camp at Mt. Hood Outfitters.
- Skibowl recommends that you arrive 20-30 min prior to your session. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
- Cost: Cost ranges between $30-$39 per session depending on which session you are purchasing tickets for and age of the ticket holder. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Reservations and advanced purchasing of tickets will be required for all guests.
If you want to check it out, head over to Ski Bowl, located at 87000 U.S. 26, Government Camp, Oregon 97028.
THE SNOW TUBE & ADVENTURE PARK IS LOCATED AT SKIBOWL EAST