We love the Oregon Coast Aquarium, and we love Christmas and other winter holidays. What better way to spend a fun filled evening with family and friends than by checking out the Sea Of Lights event at the Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport?
The Sea Of Lights Returns To The Oregon Coast Aquarium In December 2022
This year the Sea Of Lights event will happen on the first three Fridays and Saturdays of December. This is a great opportunity to get a photo with Santa for free, and explore the wonder of the holiday season and sea life at the aquarium.
Santa’s helpers will snap a photo for you and email it to you a few days after your visit.
Sea Of Lights 2022 Information
- Days: December 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th and 17th of 2022.
- Hours: 5 PM – 8 PM
- Admission: Tickets cost $10 per person, or admission to Sea Of Lights is free with proof of same day admission or membership.
- Tickets can be purchased at Aquarium Admissions upon arrival.
- No food donations will be accepted this year for admission discount, however visitors are still encouraged to consider making a food donation to Lincoln County Food Share to help others this holiday season.
- Location: 2820 SE Ferry Slip Rd in Newport, Oregon
- Please Note:
- If you want photos with Santa you must be in line for photos with Santa by 7:15 PM.
- The aquarium gift shop will be closed during Sea Of Lights as it closes at 5 pm daily.
- The touch pool and indoor galleries will be open during Sea Of Lights, but the play area and seabird aviary will be closed.
- Get more information at the Oregon Coast Aquarium website.
Will you be going to Sea Of Lights at the Oregon Coast Aquarium this year? Tag the friends and family you want to go with!