Stunning Christmas light displays, good food, time well spent with family and friends, and a little bit of holiday magic are waiting for you at the Silverton Christmas Market in Silverton Oregon. Children will delight in zipping down the snowless tubing hill and walking down lighted paths, as well as getting something sweet from the sweets booth. Adults will love the Biergarten, and hot foods like pulled pork mac and cheese. This is the perfect way to kick off the 2021 holiday season with your family.
The 2021 Silverton Christmas Market At The Oregon Garden Resort
This gorgeous annual Christmas light display and holiday market goes from November 26th, 2021 to January 9th, 2022.
The event is closed on December 24th and 25th, 2021. Each night the event runs from 5-9 pm.
This event used the be called Christmas In The Garden, and is now called the Silverton Christmas Market, and is held at the Oregon Garden resort.
The immersive lighted path this year is twice as long as it was in 2020, and is packed with more than a million Christmas lights.
The Silverton Christmas Market has opportunities to take photos with Santa or Frosty, and features live music, local brews in the Biergarten, international food and drink, as well as handmade goods at the authentic German Christmas market.
Silverton Christmas Market Information
- Dates: November 26th, 2021 – January 9th, 2022 (closed December 24th and 25th, 2021).
- Time: 5 pm – 9 pm.
- Parking And Directions: VIP parking is available on-site at the resort for $15, and shuttles are available to and from offsite parking. Get more info about parking and directions for the event here.
- Tickets: Kids 5 and under are free. Cost of admission for those over 5 years old varies depending on the night:
- Monday – Wednesday
- General Admission is $15 for adults, and $5 for kids ages 6-12. Silverton residents pay $12 with proof of residence.
- Thursday – Sunday
- General Admission is $18 for adults, and $5 for kids ages 6-12. Silverton residents pay $15 with proof of residence.
- Snowless tubing tickets can be added on.
- Get your tickets here before they sell out.
- Monday – Wednesday
- Overnight Package: Stay in the resort during the event. Some of the rooms have decks that overlook the lighted displays. With an overnight package you get entry into the Silverton Christmas market for each person on the package, overnight accommodations, and breakfast the next morning. Rates start at $169 for two people. This is the perfect cozy romantic holiday getaway. Book your stay here.
Have you been to the Silverton Christmas Market? What’s your favorite lighted display? Mine is the candy cane lighted tunnel. Comment and tag the friends and family you want to go with this year!