Halloween Happenins is the perfect family Halloween event to take the kids to this October. From a pet parade to face painting, Halloween Happenins is the reason you need to get out to the Oregon coast this month!
Kids are sure to have a blast at the many Halloween stations. Families will have the chance to get their face painted, participate in a scavenger hunt, and get their own balloon animals.
Visit the following Halloween Stations from 11 am – 3 pm:
- Storytime at Beach Books
- Balloon Animals at Cotton Club
- Maps, Treat Bags, and Selfie Station at Del Sol
- Coloring Sheets at Pig n Pancake
- Fish Prints at Buddah Kat Winery
- Face Painting at Sea Star Gelato
- Seaside Aquarium Touch Tank at Pizza Harbor
- Halloween Experience at Inverted Experience
- Spray on Tattoos at Hillcrest Inn
- Scavenger Hotel at Oceanfront Motel
From 4 pm – 5 pm check out the Pet Parade and Costume Contest at Quatat Park.
Don’t forget to go to the Halloween Surrey Parade on Broadway at 5:30 pm.
Date: October 27th 2018
Have you been to Halloween Happenins in Seaside? What was your favorite station? Let us know in a comment. Tag someone you want to take to this event this year.