Last updated on October 5th, 2019 at 04:34 pm
Everyone has a favorite pumpkin patch. From pumpkin cannons and railroad tracks, to haunted night time corn mazes, these Oregon pumpkin patches each have unique things to offer. While we can’t cover them all, we’ve selected some of the best from around the state. Feel free to add any you’d recommend in the comments!
Mahaffy Ranch was established in 2004 by Ryan & Shawna Mahaffy. Their desire was to provide a family-friendly experience in a beautiful harvest setting.
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, corn maze, hay maze, mole hill slide, corn cannons, animals, food vendors, and a gift shop. On certain days there are special events such as pony rides and live music.
- Dates/Hours: September, 27th – October, 31st
- Mon – Fri: 12 pm – 5 pm
- Sat – Sun: 10 pm – 6 pm
- Location: 10362 Hwy 241, Coos Bay Oregon
- Contact: 541-269-3900
- Get up to date information: http://mahaffyranch.com/
Heiser Farms Pumpkin Patch
Families have the opportunity at the Heiser Farm to relax and enjoy a wonderful autumn day wandering about a field of bright orange pumpkins. Limited attractions are offered on Fridays, while fire engine rides and pumpkin cannons are only offered on Saturdays and Sundays.
“It has been a delightful experience to see children having such fun finding that ‘perfect pumpkin’. We hope you can join us as we strive to make this a memorable experience for your entire family.”
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, hay maze, corn maze, petting zoo, pedal tractors, hay pyramid and slide, and Farmerville. On Fridays you can also take a ride on the train, and do the inflated giant pumpkin. On Saturdays and Sundays you can also take a ride on the fire engine or train, do the inflated giant pumpkin, fire a pumpkin canon, and take a hayride.
- Dates/Hours: October, 10 am – 5 pm
- Location: 21425 SE Grand Island Loop Dayton, Oregon
- Contact: 503-868-7512
- Get up to date information: http://www.heiserfarms.com/
Fort Vannoy Farms
- Farm Features: Pumpkin patch, corn maze, monster truck rides, punkin chunker, cow train rides, farm stand market, petting zoo, camel rides, food vendors, live entertainment every weekend, bounce house, hay rides, hay pyramid, duck races, hay maze, and a Haunted maze on certain days.
- Date/Hours: October, daily from 11 am – 6 pm
- Location: 5791 Lower River Rd, Grants Pass, Oregon
- Contact: (541) 479-3765
- Get up to date information: https://www.facebook.com/fortvannoyfarms/
This organic Suavie Island corn maze and pumpkin patch has almost 3 miles of start to finish pathways, and employees that dress up to give visitors the fullest fall experience!
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, haunted corn maze every Friday and Saturday night, hayrides, cow train, grain train, hay maze, duck races, petting zoo, food pavilion, face painting on Saturdays and Sundays, organic food market, caramel corn, wine, hard cider, and Hopworks Beer.
- Dates/Hours: Open daily in October.
- Sunday – Thursday: 9 am – 6 pm.
- Friday and Saturday: 9 am – 10 pm.
- October 31st: 9 am – 3 pm.
- Location: 16205 N.W. Gillihan Rd., Portland, OR
- Contact: 503-621-9545
- Get up to date information: bellaorganic.com
Smith Rock Ranch
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, maze and activities on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays such as a western themed shooting gallery, pony rides, pumpkin launching, petting zoo, face painting, barnyard golf, clydesdale rides, hay play area and live music.
- Dates/Hours: October
- Friday – Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Tuesday – Thursday: 12 pm – 6 pm
- Location: 1250 NE Wilcox Ave, Terrebonne, OR
- Contact: 541-504-1414
- Online: http://smithrockranch.com
Pheasant Fields Farm
Pheasant Fields Farm is a beautiful, 20 acre family farm located in the scenic Rogue River Valley of Southern Oregon. Majestic old English and Black Walnut trees, a large historic pole barn, and stunning views of the surrounding hills and mountains of Southern Oregon provide the perfect backdrop.
- Farm features: Pumpkin patch, corn maze, animal exhibits, hay rides, cow train, and caramel apples.
- Patch hours: See events page for updated days, times and hours of the harvest festival.
- Location: 1865 Camp Baker Road, Medford Oregon
- Contact: 541-535-3873
- Get up to date information: http://www.pheasantfieldsfarm.com/
Red Berry Barn
The Red Berry Barn has amazing apple cider donuts and other baked goods, and they add new things every year for fall visitors.
- Farm features: Barrel train rides weekdays from 2-5:30 and all day on weekends. Pumpkin patch, bounce houses, play structure, mole hill and slide, bounce pad, hay maze, wiggly cards, corn maze, and yard games.
- Patch hours: October, 9 am – 6 pm daily.
- Location: 19200 SW Chapman Rd, Sherwood Oregon
- Contact: 503-925-1700
- Get up to date information: https://redberrybarn.com/