Can’t make it to the Oregon Coast today? Maybe this insanely gorgeous 4k drone video will hold you over until you can make it that way. We have to love our loyal followers, such as David Leiter who recently submitted this video. This here is a friendly reminder of just how freaking beautiful Oregon is.
To make it a little more interesting, this video was part of a 6 month road trip in the United States he took recently. David slept in a tent for 6 months and drove 20,000 miles in 8 states, hiking and filming some of the places seen here.
The following places are included in this gorgeous videography:
– Treasure Cove (Manzanita, OR)
– Haystack Rock (Cannon Beach, OR)
– Vista House (Corbett, OR)
– Ecola Point (Cannon Beach, OR)
– Heceta Head Lighthouse (Florence, OR)
– Peter Iredale Shipwreck (Warrenton, OR)
– Tumalo Falls (Bend, OR)
– Latourell Falls (Corbett, OR)
– Cape Arago Lighthouse (Charleston, OR)
– Tillamook Rock Lighthouse (Cannon Beach, OR)
– Sternwheeler Boat (Columbia River Gorge)
Song is “The Axis Of Love” by Ivan Torrent: soundcloud.com/ivantorrentmusic/the-axis-of-love
Video edited with Adobe Premiere Pro.
You can contact David here for any questions or if you’d just like to say hello!