Here’s another delicious recipe from those evil geniuses over at Oregon’s own Bliss Nut Butters. Hope you enjoy!
Bliss Hazelnut Cranberry-Glazed Squash
- 1 Acorn Squash
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons Hazelnut Butter with Oregon Dried Cranberries
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Coat the squash with 1 tablespoon coconut oil on each side. Place on a rimmed baking sheet or pan, cut-side up.
- Bake until tender, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and coat each squash half with 1 tablespoon hazelnut butter.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.