Albany Bro Killin’ It, Earns Up To $7,000 For His Dope Creations
Taking smokable art to a whole new level.
I’m apparently in the wrong business, because this guy is killin’ it as a proffesional joint roller. 26-year-old Tony Greenhand, living in Albany, Oregon, is obviously a very talented dude and he’s making a living doing what he loves — rolling the most awesome joints you’ve ever seen.
He even earned up to $7000 for his biggest order yet, where he crafted a set of small joints to look like weapons. One of which is an AK47, which he used a half-pound of weed to make. Check out the photos below from his Instagram.
- Let me introduce you to my little friend
2. The smoke grenade
3. With power comes great trip
4. Can’t forget this Pikachu from Pokemon Go
5. T-Rex is gonna getcha, actually no he’s not he’s too blazed out
6. Dont get too blazed and try to eat this
7. The party peacock?
8. Blunts ‘N’ Roses
9. I wonder if the Rock smokes this one